1. Minors. The Krave Service is intended for users 18 years and older only. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data about visitors who are under the age of 18. In countries or places where the legal age is 21, individuals will need to be 21 to use the Krave Service.
2. A Note to Users Outside Of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
3. Types Of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data as described below.
3.1 Data You Provide to Us.
(a) Profile. We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your photo, display name, status, relationship, looking for, ethnicity, age, height, weight, social network link, “Favorites”, “Blocks” and any other information you voluntarily add to your profile on the Krave App or is generated by your use of the Krave Service (“Profile Information”).
(b) Instant Message. When you send an instant message (which may include photos, text, video or your location) to other users of the Krave Service, we will not retain these messages (“Instant Messages”) on our servers. Once you transmit a message, it will be immediately deleted from our server. The messages and photos transfer are between you and the member you are communicating with. Your photos, text, video and location will be on the local device of the member you sent the information to.
(c) Feedback/Support. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail (e.g., for user support), we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply. If you contact us for support, we may also collect and retain certain technical diagnostic data, e.g., your phone model.
(d) Mailing List. If you provide us your email address for inclusion in our mailing lists, we will collect your email address.
(f) Purchases. If you purchase a subscription service from us, we (or in conjunction with a third party provider) will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information, address, telephone number, and email address. If we use a third party service provider, the service provider may provide certain information back to us (e.g., your name, phone number, and email address).
(g). Invite a Friend. If you use the invite a friend feature on the Krave mobile application Site, we will pre-populate your email with our invite information, but we do not collect any Personal Data from you or your friend.
(h) Partner Promotion. We may collect information you voluntarily provide when you enter into a Partner Promotion.
(i) Other. We may also collect Personal Data at other points in the Krave Service that state that “Personal Data is being collected”.
3.2 Data Collected via Technology.
(a) Device Information. We will collect an ID that is unique to the mobile device on which you install the Krave App (“Device ID” and “Device”, respectively). For example, if you installed the Krave App on an Apple Device, we store your UDID. We may create a hashed version of your Device ID and use your hashed Device ID to log you into the Krave Service. We may store your Device ID and/or your hashed Device ID with other information we collect about you, including your Profile Information and your instant message information. We will collect certain software and hardware information about your Device.
(b) Distance Information. When you use the Krave App, we will collect your location to determine your distance from other users (“Distance Information”) through the GPS, Wi-Fi, and/or cellular technology in your Device (e.g., iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android device). Your last known location is stored on our servers for the purpose of calculating Distance Information between you and other users.
(d) Third Parties. Our advertisers and partners may also use their own cookies. We do not control use of these cookies used by advertisers and partners and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them. Additionally, be aware that advertisers and partners may also use their own clear gifs and we do not control use of these by advertisers and partners and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them.
4. Use of Your Data
(a) to identify you as a user on the Krave Service;
(b) to improve the Krave Service;
(c) to provide the services you request, including the Krave Service;
(d) to respond to your inquiries related to support, or other requests;
(e) to send you Promotional Emails (defined below) if you voluntarily provided us your email address to be included on our mailing lists;
(f) to fulfill a product or service purchase; and
(g) to conduct a Partner Promotion that you voluntarily entered into as described below.
5.1 IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT PROFILE INFORMATION. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN YOU USE THE KRAVE APP SERVICES, AS A DEFAULT, YOUR PROFILE INFORMATION (DEFINED ABOVE) IS PUBLIC AND OTHER USERS OF THE KRAVE APP CAN SEE YOUR PROFILE INFORMATION. DO NOT INCLUDE INFORMATION IN YOUR PROFILE THAT YOU WANT TO KEEP PRIVATE. Krave App users can use the search feature in the Krave App to search for other users by different profile criteria, like age. These are located in the “Edit Profile” Section under “Search Filters”. Your Profile Information will be used for these searches. The Krave App user interface may include a feature to make certain items of Profile Information non-public, in which case we will respect your selection. However, even if you choose to make non-public certain items of your Profile Information if and as permitted by the user interface, sophisticated users who use the Krave App in an unauthorized manner may nevertheless be able to obtain this information. The Krave App may include a feature that allows you to designate certain users as “Favorites” or “Blocked”. Generally, this designation is only viewable by you; however, sophisticated users who use the Krave App in an unauthorized manner may be able to determine which users you have designated as Favorites or Blocked. YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PROFILE INFORMATION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
5.2 IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT DISTANCE INFORMATION. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN YOU USE THE KRAVE APP, AS A DEFAULT, YOUR DISTANCE INFORMATION IS PUBLIC AND OTHER USERS OF THE KRAVE APP CAN SEE YOUR DISTANCE INFORMATION WITHIN YOUR PROFILE. Krave App users can use the search feature in the Krave App to search for other users by distance. Your Distance Information will be used for these searches. Your Distance Information is public, but the Krave App includes a feature to hide or change the accuracy of your Distance Information, in which case we will respect your selection. However, even if you choose to hide the display of your Distance Information, sophisticated users who use the Krave App in an unauthorized manner may nevertheless be able to determine your location. YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DISTANCE INFORMATION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
5.5 Partner Promotion. We may disclose information you voluntarily provide when you enter into a Partner Promotion, as described below.
5.7 Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as described below), Krave may disclose Personal Data in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws; to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, or as otherwise required by law.
6. Partner Promotions. We may offer contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions with our third party partners from time to time (“Partner Promotion”). If additional or different privacy practices govern a Partner Promotion, then we will present you the additional or different terms prior to your entering the Partner Promotion, and such terms will apply to how we collect, use and disclose the information you provide through the Partner Promotion.
8. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data; Changing Your Personal Data
8.2 Apple. If you are using the Krave App on an Apple iOS4 device, Apple Inc.’s iAd network states that users may opt out of behavioral targeting by visiting http://oo.apple.com from your iOS4 device.
8.3 Changes to your Personal Data. You may change certain fields of your Profile Information by editing your profile in the Krave App. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be legally required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may keep your Device ID, hashed Device ID, and your usage history (which includes a history of text or photos that have been censored, bans, as well as a history of profile photos uploaded) for administrative purposes.
9. Security Of Your Personal Data. HiBall, LLC and Krave are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100 percent secure. Therefore, while Krave uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, HiBall, LLC and Krave cannot guarantee its absolute security.
C/O HiBall, LLC
P.O. Box 41-1059
Los Angeles, CA 90041